A. Cicognani Communications (ACC) is a boutique PR agency, specializing in the luxury fashion, accessories, and travel sector. We are looking for enthusiastic interns to join our team! This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for fashion experience, and in particular, working on projects during New York Fashion Week. We are seeking bright, highly organized, motivated candidates who are passionate about PR to join our Intern Program beginning immediately.
Our internship program is designed so that our interns help the PR teams across all accounts therefore gaining a well rounded exposure to the industry while providing motivated and interested students with knowledge of the PR industry and a meaningful, educational and fun experience. Our ideal candidates are self-starting individuals with a positive and professional attitude, strong multi-tasking skills, and interested in fashion and culture.
- Assisting with show & event production for New York Fashion Week
- Assist in executing daily press and stylist inquiries
- Sample trafficking & inventory management
- Updating of publication, VIP & influencer contacts lists
- Create clippings of printed and online press, and collect images of celebrity placements
- Assist in creating social media content for some clients
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality
- Passion for fashion and jewelry industry
- Ability to pick up new information and tasks quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject FALL/WINTER INTERN.
Both part time and full time applicants will be considered.